- Full-HD Panel (1920x1080 Pixels)
- 3D projection compatible with “IR Link” (2 pair of glasses included)
- Power Lens Shift (Vertical / Horizontal)
- Power 2.0x optical zoom
- 50,000:1 High Contrast Ratio
- 1,600 Lumen Brightness
- Full digital projection with DLP® system and HDMI terminal (x2)
- Kensington security standard connector and Security bar for antitheft
- CEC Function (One Touch Play, System Standby)
- Low Fan Noise 22dB (Eco+Quiet Mode : On)
Business Products Warranty Statement
This Sharp product is warranted against faults in material and manufacture for the period as stated in the table below.
In the event of any defect arising in the equipment during the warranty period, such repairs should only be carried out by the Dealer from which the unit was originally purchased or a Service Centre approved by Sharp to service this type of equipment These repairs would be carried out at no charge to the owner, subject to the conditions specified herein.
This warranty does not extend to defects or injuries caused by or resulting from causes not attributable to faulty parts or the manufacture of the product, including but not limited to, defect or injury caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, lack of maintenance, accidental damage, improper voltage, liquid spillage, vermin infestation, software, or any alterations made to the product which are not authorised by Sharp.
Please retain your sales documentation, as this should be produced to validate a warranty claim. This warranty is in addition to and in no way limits, varies or excludes any implied rights and remedies under any relevant legislation in the country of sale.
This warranty does not cover transportation to and from the Sharp Approved Service Centre. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods. The repair of your goods may result in the loss of user generated data, please ensure that you have saved this data elsewhere prior to repair.
- Data Projector 24 months (excluding lamps and air filters)
- Copier / Printer 6 months
- Electronic Cash Registers 12 months
- Facsimile 12 months
- Information Display Panel 36 months
- POS Terminals 12 months
- AL Copier 12 months
- Calculator 12 months
- Personal Organiser 12 months
Important Notice: This warranty applies to products sold in New Zealand.
Found what you're looking for?
Search our website for products, FAQs, software and drivers here...