Sharp’s range of Air Purifiers help to provide a quick and powerful cleansing effect for an entire room, by removing or deactivating a range of airborne allergens and other substances providing clean, safe air quality in the home for you and your family.
Asthma and allergy sufferers understand the importance of clean air. Animal dander, pollen and many other airborne contaminants cause and exacerbate allergies, particularly in the home. With more of our time spent indoors, reducing these substances from the air around us is important because they can impact upon our wellbeing. Sharp’s Air Purifiers use Plasmacluster technology to help inactivate harmful airborne substances and make our living environment cleaner and healthier
Plasmacluster Ion Technology
The air we breathe is a basic human necessity, playing a vital role in our health and general well-being. However in today's environment, unpolluted, fresh, clean air is scarce as pollutants such as microbes, germs and airborne viruses dominate, increasing the spread of flu and other viruses which make us feel ill and unwell.
Sharp's revolutionary air purifiers with 'Plasmacluster' technology ensures a clean, well balanced air flow which has been proven to be effective against suspending viruses and microbes that contaminate our air, leaving air cleaner and healthier
The recommended humidity level is around 60%. This level of humidity will supress bacteria, mould spores and airborne viruses in the home.
By maintaining this level of humidity asthma and allergy triggers are greatly reduced as humidifying improves the effectiveness and endurance of Plasmacluster Ions
FAQ's about Sharp air purifiers and plasmacluster technology.
- What is Plasmacluster Technology?
- What are the major benefits of Plasmacluster Ions?
- Does the Plasmacluster cure all allergies including hay fever and dust mite?
- How effective is the Plasmacluster in deodorising household odours including cigarette and pet smells?
- Are Sharp Plasmacluster Ions different from negative Ions?
- Is the Plasmacluster expensive to run?How much do the replacement filters cost?
- How does Sharp Air Purifiers differ from other brands?