Win an Air Purifier for Mother's Day 2023!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promotion is #HealthyHomeWithSHARP – Mother’s Day 2023 Giveaway and is governed by these Terms and Conditions (Terms). Information on how to participate in the Promotion forms part of these Terms. Submission of an entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
2. The Promoter is Sharp Corporation of New Zealand Limited of 59 Hugo Johnston Drive, Penrose, Auckland 1061. All correspondence in relation to this Promotion should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Promotion starts at 5pm Monday 8th May 2023 and ends at 11.59pm on 15th May 2023 (the Promotion Period).
4. The Promotion is only open to New Zealand:
a. individuals living in New Zealand
5. The Promotion is not open to companies related to the Promoter; or agencies associated with this Promotion.
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter, participants must follow Sharp on Facebook or Instagram and leave a comment using the hashtag #HealthyHomeWithSHARP and a reason why Mum deserves to win an Air Purifier from Sharp.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entrants, and to reject any claim that is not submitted in accordance with these Terms conditions.
8. On receipt by the Promoter of a valid entry, an entrant will automatically be put in the Prize draw to win the Sharp Prize detailed in clause 9 (the Prize).
9. The Prize is one FPJ30JB Air Purifier worth RRP $499.99.
10. The Prize winner will be drawn at random from all valid Promotion entries on Tuesday 16 May 2023. The Prize draw will be made at 59 Hugo Johnston Drive, Penrose, Auckland. The Prize winner will be contacted by email or phone and instructed how to claim the Prize. The Prize winner’s name will be announced on Sharp’s social media pages within ten working days of the awarding of the Prize. If the Prize winner cannot be contacted within five days, or cannot provide suitable proof as to eligibility, personal identity, or compliance with these Terms, they will forfeit the Prize in its entirety. The Promoter may redraw the Prize. The Promoter’s decision on the winner of the Prize is final and no correspondence will be entered.
11. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Prize may not be redeemed for or replaced by cash, credit, or any other product. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from this Promotion.
USE OF INFORMATION
12. By entering the Promotion, each entrant grants the Promoter the right to publish their name and agrees to be photographed and interviewed by the Promoter should they win the Prize. The Promoter may use the Prize winner’s name, photograph and interview on its marketing and publicity materials, including, without limitation, on its website and social media pages.
13. The Promoter's decision or exercise of discretion in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, or misdirected entries.
OTHER CONDITIONS THAT MAY DISQUALIFY ENTRANTS OR IMPACT THE PROMOTION
14. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated by the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, fraud, or non-compliance with these Terms , the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entry and / or entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate, or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
15. The giveaway is not endorsed by or affiliated with Facebook or Instagram and is being conducted solely by Sharp New Zealand.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Terms. Entries will be disqualified where they are found to be generated by automated, fraudulent, or improper means or otherwise made in a manner which subverts the participation and entry process.
17. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
18. The Promoter uses a commercially reasonable level of skill and care in running the Promotion. However, as with any digital service, the Promoter cannot guarantee that its website will be live or error free all the time.
19. The Promoter collects personal information and email addresses in connection with the Promotion to conduct and promote the Promotion, including via emails and online, to entrants. The Promoter may also disclose such personal information to third party service providers, such as marketing and creative agencies and technology providers, for these purposes. Entrants consent to such uses and disclosures. Entry into the Promotion is conditional on providing such personal information.
21. Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion including (but not limited to) out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms ; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant; (f) use of the Prize; or (g) any decision of or discretion exercised by the Promoter in relation to the Promotion.
23. RRP’s stated in these Terms are accurate as May 2023.
24. If any provision of these Terms is unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be severed from these Terms and the remaining Terms will remain in full force and effect.
25. These Terms and the Promotion are governed by the laws of New Zealand. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand over any matter arising out of the Promotion and these Terms.