The Directors, Managers, and staff of Sharp Corporation of New Zealand are committed to protecting the environment and preventing pollution while conducting our business in distribution, technically supporting and servicing our full range of consumer and business technologies
Sharp's aims to
- To conduct business in a manner that is environmentally responsible having due regard for the Corporate Environmental Policy, changing community. standards and expectations, and to comply with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations, and other compliance obligations that Sharp subscribes to.
- To monitor and modify Sharp's environmental activities to ensure compliance with changing laws, standards and community attitudes.
- To conserve resources used by Sharp in the execution of our company's business including the maintenance of an effective energy conservation strategy when it is cost-effective.
- To achieve ongoing improvement in environmental management and the prevention of pollution.
- To provide environmental training to relevant staff to ensure proper operation of the Environmental Management System.
- To implement the environmental policy through the Compliance Management Committee, which will set objectives and targets for environmental matters within Sharp, and provide the resources necessary to support Sharp's environmental policy and its initiatives, including encouraging and reviewing staff recommendations leading to improvements in Sharp's performance.
- To maintain certification to ISO 14001 and the Sharp Voluntary Product Stewardship Scheme that is accredited and audited by the Ministry for The Environment.
Found what you're looking for?
Search our website for products, FAQs, software and drivers here...