Choc-chip cookies in one minute!
Our one-minute microwave cookies are the perfect after dinner treat. Here's all you need to do:
- melt 1 tablespoon of butter
- to the melted butter add 1/3 cup milk, 1 table spoon of brown sugar and mix
- pour 1/3 cup of flour in, mix until a dough forms
- add chocolate chips
- press the dough into a cookie shape on a plate lined with baking paper
- microwave for 1 minute
- (please allow to stand for a few minutes after cooking, as it's piping hot!)
Check out the video below on our Instagram page and be sure to tag us @sharpelectronicsnz if you end up trying this recipe!