OKI Pro9542 Packaging Printer
Designed for ultimate high-impact graphic arts and light production use, the flexible Pro9542 delivers high quality CMYK plus high density white-under single pass printing, generating vibrant, standout results on a wide range of light, dark and transparent media.
A first in digital LED printing - CMYK + WHITE
Stunning high definition colour
Low total cost of ownership
Media flexibility to beat all others
OKI Products Warranty Statement
Standard warranty: Parts and Labour 12 months. Consumables (Drum/Toner, Fuser, Transfer belt/roller) 90 days. Extended Warranty: Parts Only.
Please refer to OKI 3 year warranty in Downloads for more information on extended warranty.
What is covered and not covered in standard/extended warranty is given to Agents upon accreditation.
OKI does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product. To the extent permitted by law this warranty will not apply:
- 1. If the product has not been installed, operated and maintained in accordance with OKI's installation and operating instructions.
- 2. To damage, malfunction or failure resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, main supply problems, thunderstorm activity, infestation by insects or vermin, tampering by unauthorised persons, any malfunctions relating from the use of defective or incompatible accessories, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions, or any foreign object in the product, or any physical damage to the product caused by the customer;
3. To any failure to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the product to perform in accordance with its specifications or is otherwise faulty or defective;
4. Where the product has been altered, incorrectly reconfigured, tampered with, or repaired by anyone other than an employee of OKI or their authorised agents;
5. Where non-genuine OKI consumables or spare parts have been used.
Found what you're looking for?
Search our website for products, FAQs, software and drivers here...