Full colour label printer - OKI Pro1040/1050
The Pro1040/1050 Label Printer offers professional four/five colour narrow-format printing across a range of different label media including textured papers and synthetics. Access new revenue streams with short run colour label printing services on-demand, in-house.
Versatile professional label printing for labels with impact
Stand out from the crowd with professional eye catching labels
Bringing a new & unique dimension to printed labels CMYK+ 1
Find out more
Let us know your print requirements and one of our print specialists will be in touch shortly.
Not a fan of forms? Get in touch with Shaun Taylor, National Sales Manager.
OKI PRODUCTS WARRANTY STATEMENT
Standard warranty: Parts and Labour 12 months. Consumables (Drum/Toner, Fuser, Transfer belt/roller) 90 days. Extended Warranty: Parts Only.
Additional 2 years of warranty can be purchased upon request. please consult Sharp for pricing.
What is covered and not covered in standard/extended warranty is given to Agents upon accreditation.
OKI does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product. To the extent permitted by law this warranty will not apply:
- 1. If the product has not been installed, operated and maintained in accordance with OKI's installation and operating instructions.
- 2. To damage, malfunction or failure resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, main supply problems, thunderstorm activity, infestation by insects or vermin, tampering by unauthorised persons, any malfunctions relating from the use of defective or incompatible accessories, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions, or any foreign object in the product, or any physical damage to the product caused by the customer;
3. To any failure to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the product to perform in accordance with its specifications or is otherwise faulty or defective;
4. Where the product has been altered, incorrectly reconfigured, tampered with, or repaired by anyone other than an employee of OKI or their authorised agents;
5. Where non-genuine OKI consumables or spare parts have been used.
Found what you're looking for?
Search our website for products, FAQs, software and drivers here...