Direct Algebraic Logic
For most scientific calculators, keying in an equation is a complicated process. But with D.A.L., a feature unique to Sharp scientific calculators, symbols and numbers can be keyed in as written.
Three-line display allows the users to check both the equation and answer at the same time. And since the equation remains displayed, it is easy to edit or make substitutions if necessary.
Sharp's playback function lets you recall any of the last 142 steps. This feature is very useful for comparing formulas and recalculating equations.
- 14 character (5x7 dot matrix) + 2 digit (exponent) x 3-line LCD screen
- Up to 423 functions
- Battery operated (approx. 1800 hrs)
- 4,096 program steps
- Programme Titles
- Subroutines and Branches
- Solver function
- Random Number Generator
- Bin/Oct/Hex/Pent/Dec Operations
- Differential and Integral functions
- Complex calculations
- Hard Case to protect calculator from damage