The SuperSteam™ Oven is really four ovens in one. And more ovens mean more options for cooking healthy meals. Steam is at the heart of the SuperSteam™ Oven. The oven generates steam from tap water, placed in an easy-to-fill reservoir. Once water reaches its boiling point, generating steam, a state-of-the-art process superheats it to 300⁰C, producing high-temperature superheated steam.
- Superheated steam is the result of heating ordinary steam to a temperature higher than boiling point, reaching up to 300⁰C
- With its high heat transfer when in contact with food, a vast amount of latent (compressed) heat is delivered to the food all at once, reducing fat and salt content whilst preserving vitamins and nutrients, sealing taste and flavour into the food.
- This superheated steam is then combined with fan-forced air. The result is a completely new type of cooking, SuperSteam™ Convection, that browns and crisps foods for exceptionally moist and flavourful results without extra fat, sauces and calories.
- SuperSteam™ Convection truly excels at roasting poultry, beef and pork. Fish steaks and fillets are perfectly cooked and moist. The automatic settings for SuperSteam™Convection insure that grilled vegetables and baked potatoes will taste fresh and flavourful. You can even crisp and brown frozen pizza and convenience foods while keeping the toppings and fillings moist and tender.
- Steam cooking is gentle and easy to use, and foods cooked by traditional steam retain moisture, natural flavours and nutrients. The steam setting is ideal for vegetables, fish and seafood’, as well as for dumplings and other ethnic specialties.
- For convection baking, many cooks prefer Convection cooking. The convection setting browns, bakes, and crisps a wide variety of foods. You can bake two levels of cookies or muffins at once, allowing you to cook large quantities, even in this space efficient oven.
- The SuperSteam oven also provides the convenience of Microwave cooking, defrosting and sensor reheat.
Regardless of if you have a high degree of culinary skills or are a novice, you can rest assured that when you choose a pre-programmed setting the result will be a dish you will be proud to serve. You can also experiment and showcase your cooking expertise with a full range of manual options.